- 2 (3-ounce) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (21-ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
How to Make It
Stir together lemon-flavored gelatin and 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl until dissolved. Chill 1 hour or until consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Whisk in lemon pie filling and whipped topping until smooth. Fold in pineapple and lemon rind; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart mold or serving dish. Chill 8 hours or until firm.