1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix 2 cups of flour and powdered sugar together. Cut in the butter or margarine. Mix well until the dough resembles pie dough consistency. Press the dough into a 9X13 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Beat together eggs, sugar, 4 tbsp flour, lemon juice and lemon rind for at least 1 minute. Pour the mixture over the baked crust.
5. Bake the bars another 20 minutes, or until the lemon topping has set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled.
Go to full version of