Lemon Pie Bars / allrecipes.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1 1/5 can(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Mix 2 cups of flour and powdered sugar together. Cut in the butter or margarine. Mix well until the dough resembles pie dough consistency. Press the dough into a 9X13 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4. Beat together eggs, sugar, 4 tbsp flour, lemon juice and lemon rind for at least 1 minute. Pour the mixture over the baked crust.
- 5. Bake the bars another 20 minutes, or until the lemon topping has set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Pie Bars / allrecipes.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts