Flavorful and easy! Marinated boneless chicken tenders for about an hour then grilled. Will make again soon! Delicious.
This zesty and versatile lemon-pepper marinade works well on all kinds of meats, but is especially good on fish and poultry. The recipe can be multiplied for larger batches; cover and chill up to 1 week.
This recipe goes with Grilled Marinated Meat
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce (nuoc mam or nam pla) or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse-ground pepper
- In a small container, mix lemon peel, lemon juice, vinegar, fish sauce, green onion, sugar, olive oil, garlic, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note