Lemon Pepper Cod
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 cod, halibut or haddock fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 8 slices each green, red, and yellow peppers
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Tear off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each sheet in half and crease it in the center. Unfold.
MIX lemon peel, olive oil, pepper and seasoned salt in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
PLACE 1 cod fillet on one-half of each sheet near crease. Spread 1/4 of seasoning mixture over each fillet. Top with bell pepper slices.
FOLD over other half of sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top corner, make small overlapping folds down entire length of packet to seal edges together. Twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packets. Place parchment packets on large cookie sheet.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes. Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an "X" in top of each packet to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This