Lemon Pepper Atlantic Cod
Delicious and easy to make cod recipe. Healthy and bright colored, perfect for any summer occasion, or even to brighten your day as a delicious treat in the winter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh atlantic cod
- 3/4 stick(s) butter melted
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lemon halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) cajun seasoning (if desired)
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 2. In a small skillet melt butter and add in minced garlic until browned. 3. In glass baking pan lay out cod. On each side sprinkle evenly pepper, salt, and generously spritz fresh lemon juice. 4. In a medium skillet coat with a thin layer of olive oil and saute the peppers and onion. Season with salt, pepper, and cajun spice (other spices can be substituted for taste). 5. Evenly spread melted butter with garlic over the top of the cod. 6. Evenly cover the cod with sauteed peppers and onion. 7. Bake for 25-30 minutes. If desired serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BretteM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note