Lemon-Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 325. In a medium bowl combine flour, nuts, 3 Tablespoons sugar, and lemon peel. Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling together. Knead until smooth, form a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough until 1/2 inch thick, using desired cookie cutters cut out cookies. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet, sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 18-20 minutesfor small cookies and 20-22 minutes for large cookies. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Pecan Shortbread Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies