Lemon-Parsley Deviled Eggs
The fresher the eggs, the more difficult they can be to peel. For ease of peeling, buy and refrigerate your eggs 7 to 10 days before using them.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless-steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.) Add water to a depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- 3. Cut eggs in half crosswise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks in a bowl; stir in mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg white halves. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note