Lemon-Parsley Chicken with Corn & Tomato Salad from Cooking Light
Serve with Herbed Couscous.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt divided
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper divided
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves halved lengthwise to make 8 cutlets
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 5 cup(s) torn Boston lettuce
- 1 cup(s) fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat.
- 2. Combine minced parsley, lemon rind, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, & 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle chicken with parsley mixture; let stand 10 minutes. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- 3. Combine juice, oil, mustard, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add lettuce and remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- For the Herbed Couscous: Bring 1 1/4 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in 1 cup uncooked couscous; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, 1 tablespoon melted butter, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt & 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Parsley Chicken with Corn & Tomato Salad from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes