Not bad, but a bit boring, salad dressing was good though! Next time I'll add avocado too!
Lemon-Parsley Chicken with Corn and Tomato Salad
Photo: Brian Woodcock; Styling: Cindy Barr
For a quick, light weeknight meal, serve Lemon-Parsley Chicken with Corn and Tomato Salad. This meal is ready in just 40 minutes.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 2 chicken cutlets and about 1 1/4 cups salad)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 311
- Fat: 12.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 39g
- Carbohydrate: 11.9g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 109mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 603mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 1/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, halved lengthwise to form 8 cutlets
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat.
- 2. Combine minced parsley, lemon rind, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle chicken with parsley mixture; let stand 10 minutes. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- 3. Combine juice, oil, mustard, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add lettuce and remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note