Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seasoning or paprika
- 3 Eggs
- 2.5 Lemons 2 juiced separately, 1/2 cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano Grated
- 5-6 teaspoon(s) EVOO
- 4 Sole fillets
- 1. Place flour in a shallow dish and season with the garlic and Old Bay. In a 2nd shallow dish, beat the eggs with the juice of 1 lemon and the cheese.
- 2. In a large skillet, heat about 3 T EVOO, 3 turns of the pan, over medium to medium high heat. Season the sole with salt and pepper, dip 2 fillets in the flour, then coat evenly with the egg-cheese mixture. Sauté the sole until deep golden, 3-4 minutes on each side; transfer to a warm oven. Repeat with remaining sole.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Parm Sole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes