Lemon Orzo Salad with Asparagus and Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) Orzo
- 1 bunch(es) Fresh Asparagras Cut into 1" pieces
- 1 pint(s) grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 whole(s) lemon zested and juiced
- 4 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 fresh parsley minced
- To one pot, add asparagus and blanch
- To second pot, add orzo and cook per package instructions. When tender, drain and place in a large bowl. Add blanched asparagus and tomato halves.
- Mix olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir into orzo and vegetables.
- Stir in parsley.
- This can be served war, room temperature or cold.
- Note: if you want to add cheese, add shredded Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Source: A Big Mouthful
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kim Wendland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note