Lemon Oregano Chicken Skewers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) chicken breast
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 wooden skewers
- Soak skewers in water for 30 min. Squeeze half of a lemon into a ziplock bag. Squeeze garlic through a press into the bag. Add oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken. Seal bag and turn to mix. Marinate 15 min.
- Preheat grill. Cut lemon into 8 wedges. Alternate threading chicken and lemon wedges onto skewer.
- Grill 4 min, turning once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rdrfsp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note