Lemon-Mustard Potato Salad
Ellen Burr's love of experimenting with bright seasonings resulted in this aromatic salad, which she garnishes with fresh mustard flowers.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Protein: 3.8g
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 326mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold or thin-skinned potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1. In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine potatoes and 4 quarts water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, and salt. Add potatoes, chopped onion, and dill and mix gently to coat. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note