Lemon Muffins from Southern Living
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- 2. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter and lemon zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan, filling two-thirds full.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Muffins from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes