I recently made this dressing and mixed it with a salad consisting of mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, (canned and drained) artichokes and garbanzo beans. The salad and dressing were an outstanding combination. I will definitely be sharing this recipe with others!
Drizzle this vinaigrette over salad greens topped with fish or chicken, green peas, and shredded carrots. We doubled the reader's original recipe because this dressing is so flavorful and versatile. If you don't have any extra virgin olive oil on hand, you may use all olive oil. Don't, however, use all extra virgin; the flavor will overpower the other ingredients.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Let chilled vinaigrette come to room temperature before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note