Make the syrup a week ahead, and keep cold. Chill the club soda, too, but mix the drink just before serving to keep it nice and fizzy. Use leftover syrup to make a boozy version for the grown-ups in your crowd, and set up a self-serve beverage station with fresh lemon and mint leaves.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 1 3/4 cups fresh lemon juice (about 10 lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups Lemon-Mint Syrup
- 3 1/2 cups chilled club soda
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Stir together all ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve immediately.
- Lemon-Mint-Bourbon Sparklers: Prepare recipe as directed, omitting lemon juice and reducing Lemon-Mint Syrup to 1/3 cup. Stir in 1 1/2 cups bourbon.
- Makes 5 1/3 cups.
- Hands-on 10 min.; Total 1 hour, 10 min, including syrup
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note