Lemon-Mint Mousse Crêpes
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 2 Hours
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 (9-inch) refrigerated ready-to-use crêpes*
- Lemon Sauce
- Garnishes: fresh mint leaves, fresh raspberries, fresh blueberries
- Sprinkle gelatin over lemon rind and lemon juice in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes). Add cream and next 3 ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and lemon rind. Cool completely; chill thoroughly.
- Spoon mousse mixture in center of crêpes. Fold crêpes in half, then in half again to form a triangular shape. Place 2 filled crêpes on each of 4 individual serving plates. Spoon warm Lemon Sauce over crêpes, and garnish, if desired.
- *For testing purposes only, we used Melissa's crêpes.
- Tip: Be sure to grate the rind from the lemons first before squeezing the juice. Grate rind and squeeze juice for the mouse and Lemon Sauce all at once to save time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts