- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 (9-inch) refrigerated ready-to-use crêpes*
- Lemon Sauce
- Garnishes: fresh mint leaves, fresh raspberries, fresh blueberries
How to Make It
Sprinkle gelatin over lemon rind and lemon juice in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes). Add cream and next 3 ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and lemon rind. Cool completely; chill thoroughly.
Spoon mousse mixture in center of crêpes. Fold crêpes in half, then in half again to form a triangular shape. Place 2 filled crêpes on each of 4 individual serving plates. Spoon warm Lemon Sauce over crêpes, and garnish, if desired.
*For testing purposes only, we used Melissa's crêpes.
Tip: Be sure to grate the rind from the lemons first before squeezing the juice. Grate rind and squeeze juice for the mouse and Lemon Sauce all at once to save time.