Lemon Meringue Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pie filling
- 2 can(s) condensed milk
- 2 whole(s) lemons squeeze juice
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) citrus rind grated
- 1 whole(s) lime squeeze juice
- 2 egg yolks whipped
- 3-4 drop(s) lemon extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 drop(s) lemon extract
- 1 pinch(s) citrus rind
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix pie filling ingredients together by hand slowly as to not create too many air bubbles. Spray pie pan with cooking spray or use graham cracker crust if preferred. Pour pie filling into pan, smooth the filling and place into oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix egg whites on low until fluffy. Pour sugar while eggs are being mixed and add flour. Add extract and rind. Mix on high until stiff. Remove pie filling from oven and put meringue on top of pie filling. Place back in oven for another 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prisonerofhope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note