Lemon-Marscapone Icebox Tarts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 2/3 cup(s) butter cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 1 (14oz) can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 (8oz) container(s) mascarpone cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together the first 4 ingredients; firmly press crumb mixture on bottom and up sides of 6 (3 3/4") round tart pans with removable bottoms. It is about 6 tablespoons per pan. Place tart pans on a baking sheet, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a baking sheet on a wire rack completely, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and the next three ingredients until well blended; whisk in mascarpone cheese just until blended. Spoon mixture into prepared tart shells.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until almost set. The centers will not be firm, but will set up as they chill. Cool completely on wire rack, about 1 hour. Cover and chill 4 hours. Arrange berries and fruit decoratively over tarts just before serving.
- Note: This recipe was tested with Pepperide Farm Chessmen cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Marscapone Icebox Tarts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts