Delicious! I added a smidge more maple syrup than called for, maybe another 0.5 tbsp, and it was perfect! Refreshing and just a little bit sweet.
This recipe goes with Mixed Greens with Goat Cheese, Cranberries, and Walnuts
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This