absolutly delicious and easy
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) Melted Butter
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pecans (Reserve 3/4 cup for Topping) Chopped
- 16 ounce(s) Container of Coolwhip
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 box(es) Lemon Instant Pudding (Regular Size, Made to Directions) Refrigerated
- Making 4 layers in a 9 x 13 glass dish
- 1st layer - butter, flour and 3/4 cup pecans mixed together and pressed into the bottom of glass dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 min until light brown. COOL completely.
- 2nd layer - cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip. Blend until creamy and spread over 1st layer.
- 3rd layer - Lemon pudding (made to box directions) spread evenly over 2nd layer.
- 4th layer - extra Cool Whip spread evenly over 3rd layer and topped with remaining pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bprivett03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Lush Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes