Lemon Loaf - starbucks
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, room temp
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 zest of one lemon
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9 × 5 loaf pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon juice with a mixer until blended.
- 4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth. Add oil and lemon zest and mix well.
- 5. Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and pour glaze over it, then cool in pan on a rack.
- 6. Glaze – whisk to combine
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Loaf - starbucks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings