Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) sifted confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon peel grated
- Combine flour, confectioner's sugar, and margarine and mix until crumbly. Press into greased 8x8 pan and bake at 350 until lightly browned, about 20-25 minutes. Beat together eggs, sugar, lemon juice, flour, baking powder and lemon peel until frothy. Pour mixture over baked crust and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar. Cut into squares when cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by terrilynmcclave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Lizzies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts