I think this recipe is delicious with sliced tomatoes laid across the top of the fish, served over saffron yellow rice. I use the Carolina saffron and it's yummy.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper on a large plate. Dredge fillets in flour mixture, coating both sides.
- Heat olive oil, lemon juice, and lime juice in a very large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fillets 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. (If liquid reduces too much, add about 1/4 cup water.) Serve immediately.
- Wine pairing: A Fumé Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, or crisp Chardonnay will complement any citrus-seafood dishes (perhaps served with a tossed green salad and crusty French bread) for a light, refreshing supper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note