- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade, thawed and undiluted
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Garnishes: lemon slices, lime slices
- Process half of the lemonade, limeade, and ice in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour mixture into a 4-quart plastic container. Repeat procedure with other half. Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving; break into chunks. Add soft drink; stir until slushy. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: In testing, we used 7-Up for the lemon-lime soda.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages