- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups uncooked Arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan.
Saute onion in hot oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until tender. Add rice, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; add 1/2 cup hot broth mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is absorbed. Repeat procedure with remaining hot broth mixture, 1/2 cup at a time. (Cooking time 20 to 30 minutes.)
Remove from heat; stir in butter and cheese.