Lemon-Lime Cream Tart
This dessert is in addition to the Mocha Pudding Cake and can be made up to three days ahead of time. It was a big hit at all our gatherings.
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1 wedge and about 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped topping)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 6.7g
- Carbohydrate: 43.4g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 173mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 44 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine or butter, softened
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 10 lemon rind strips (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Place wafers in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 2 times or just until combined.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Combine grated lemon rind, juices, eggs, and milk in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until blended. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with lemon rind strips and mint, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts