- 44 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine or butter, softened
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 10 lemon rind strips (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- calories 270
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fat 8.2 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 6.7 g
- carbohydrate 43.4 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 0.2 mg
- sodium 173 mg
- calcium 15 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
Place wafers in a food processor; process until finely ground. Add sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 2 times or just until combined.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
Combine grated lemon rind, juices, eggs, and milk in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until blended. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with lemon rind strips and mint, if desired.