Lemon Jello Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) lemon cake mix
- 1 box(es) lemon jello
- 3/4 cup(s) water boiled
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon extract optional
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- -Dissolve jello in water.
- -Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and lemon extract; add jello mixture and mix well.
- -Pour into greased 9x13-inch baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- -When cake is done, poke holes in cake with a fork and cover with glaze. Cool and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Jello Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings