Lemon Italian Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Lemon extract
- 1 dash(es) vanilla extract
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl beat eggs well, add milk, oil, lemon extract & vanilla extract and mix to combine. In a separate large bowl combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Pour egg mixture into flour and mix to form a stiff dough. Roll into small 1" balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 min or until bottoms of cookie are slightly brown. Remove from cookie tray and let cool. Frost and decorate as desired.
- Simple Frosting: 1/2 bag powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp canola oil, 1 tsp lemon extract, dash of vanilla, and enough milk to form a thick paste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by caseymypup and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Italian Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies