Lemon-Infused Chocolate Icing (for Lemon Poppyseed cake)
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese (softened)
- 2 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate melted, and cooled
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter (softened)
- 1 box(es) confectioners' sugar
- 1-4 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon rind (extra for topping)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Beat together the butter and the cream cheese with mixer. Add the melted chocolate and stir together.
- Add the vanilla extract. Beat in the confectioner's sugar. Icinig will be stiff.
- Thin by adding the fresh lemon juice tablespoon by tablespoon until you reach a spreading consistency.
- Stir in the lemon zest. Frost the cake and drizzle top with more lemon zest for color.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeLV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon-Infused Chocolate Icing (for Lemon Poppyseed cake) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings