Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 pound(s) unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- few drops of yellow food coloring optional
- In a large bowl cream together the sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Mix in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and food coloring until spreading consistency is achieved.
- Lime Icing: Substitute lime zest for lemon zest; lime juice for lemon juice; and green food coloring for yellow food coloring.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lemon Icing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings