lemon ice box pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 8oz package(s) cream cheese
- 1 14oz can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 wheel(s) gramcracker crust
- Combine the cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix on medium speed until smooth. Pour into the pie crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/lemon-icebox-pie-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brierose and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
lemon ice box pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts