Use a combination of your favorite herbs for this recipe. Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes about 3/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons tarragon or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 4 to 6 tablespoons combined chopped fresh herbs (such as cilantro, dill, or chives)
- 1/4 cup canola, safflower, or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add oils, and whisk until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients, and chill until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings