Lemon Herb Tilapia Casserole
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup(s) lemon herb seafood sauce , divided
- 1 1/2 pound(s) tilapia fillets
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced pitted black olives, (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss potatoes and onions with 1/2 cup of the seafood sauce. Spread evenly in greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
- 2. Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Meanwhile, brush remaining 1/4 cup seafood sauce over fish and tomatoes. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3. Arrange fish and tomatoes over potatoes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender. Garnish with olives, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note