Lemon and Herb-Roasted Chicken Thighs
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 25 minutes; other: 1 hour
We like using chicken thighs for this recipe because the meat is more flavorful and stands up to the robustness of the marinade. With a quick one-hour marinating period, this chicken dish received top ratings from our taste-testing panel, but you may marinate the chicken all day or overnight if you prefer.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 17.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Protein: 30.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.7g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 288mg
- Calcium: 35mg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped green olives (such as Sicilian)
- 8 (3-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Remove 2 tablespoons marinade mixture; place in a small bowl, and stir in olives. Set aside.
- 2. Add chicken to remaining marinade, tossing well to coat. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 4. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter. Spoon reserved olive mixture evenly over chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note