- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped green olives (such as Sicilian)
- 8 (3-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- calories 300
- fat 17.9 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- protein 30.8 g
- carbohydrate 2.7 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- cholesterol 112 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 288 mg
- calcium 35 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Remove 2 tablespoons marinade mixture; place in a small bowl, and stir in olives. Set aside.
Add chicken to remaining marinade, tossing well to coat. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter. Spoon reserved olive mixture evenly over chicken.