Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 - 6 pound(s) roasting chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Place the onion in the cavity of the chicken and rub the skin with butter. Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and sprinkle with remaining ingredients,
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 -10 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note