Lemon-Herb Rainbow Trout
French herbs and lemon slices bring out the light flavoring of this delicate fish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Rainbow Trout Fillet
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tarragon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Marjoram
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with the rack in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray briefly with nonstick spray. Place fish fillet in center of baking sheet.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange lemon slices on top of fish fillet. Sprinkle tarragon and Marjoram on top of fish fillet and lemon slices. Drizzle olive oil onto fish fillet.
- Place in oven and bake for 14 minutes, or until fish flakes nicely with a fork and is opaque in the center. Remove from oven.
- Divide fish into three even pieces and serve. Goes great along with wild rice and some fresh steamed vegetables or as part of a salad over fresh greens with a balsamic vinaigrette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jewelz87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note