- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves , crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves , crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves , skin removed
How to Make It
STIR the stock, lemon juice, basil, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl.
LIGHTLY oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 35 minutes or until it's cooked through, turning the chicken over halfway through cooking and brushing often with the stock mixture. Discard the remaining stock mixture.