Lemon-Herb Dressing With Mint and Tarragon
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients until blended.
- Lemon-Herb Dressing With Chives and Tarragon: Substitute chopped fresh chives for mint. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Lemon-Herb Dressing With Basil: Substitute 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil for mint and tarragon. Proceed with recipe as directed. Season with salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note