If you make butter ahead of time, let stand at room temperature to soften before using.
This recipe goes with Baked Sheepshead on Hoppin' John
Yield: Makes about 1 1/3 cups
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients, whisking well. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note