Lemon Grouper with Tomato-Dill Sauce
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and about 3 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 34.1g
- Carbohydrate: 5.2g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 2.0mg
- Sodium: 279mg
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Calcium: 53mg
- 4 (6-ounce) grouper fillets
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (about 2)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Rinse fillets in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle flour evenly over fish; shake off any excess.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish; set aside and keep warm.
- Add wine to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add onions and dill; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently, or until liquid is reduced to about 1/3 cup. Add tomato, lemon rind, and lemon juice; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick. Remove pan from heat; add butter and salt, stirring until butter melts. Spoon sauce over fish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes