Good standard grilling recipe, I marinated mine for about an hour, but forgot the salt and pepper, didn't miss it.
Lemon-Grilled Chicken Breasts
Save three of these grilled chicken breast halves to make our Hearts of Romaine Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken. Garnish the plate with grilled lemon slices.
This recipe goes with Hearts of Romaine Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 159
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 29.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 218mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper.
- 3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This