Directions for Rice:
1. In medium size pot over medium heat, add oil, leeks, carrots and lemon grass, saute 1 minute.
2. Add rice, sugar and turmeric, stir to coat.
3. Add coconut milk and KC Sauvignon Blanc, bring to boil, reduce to simmer, cover and cook 22 minutes, adjust salt and pepper to taste remove from heat, add butter and cilantro let set in warm place.
Directions for Scallops:
1. In large size non stick saute pan over medium high heat, bring oil to temperature to sear scallops, sear scallops until golden brown on both sides (approxmately 1 minute per side being sure not to overload pan), remove from pan.
2. Reduce temperature to medium, add leeks, lemon grass and chilis, saute 1 minute, add coconut milk bringing it to boil, then reduce to simmer.
3. Combine cold Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc to corn starch in small bowl, mix to incorporate, add to saute pan with leeks, bring back to boil, add mint, basil, and scallops to pan.
4. Finish with butter, adjust salt and pepper to taste, serve over coconut rice.
Go to full version of