Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 (3/4-inch-thick) French bread slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture on both cut sides of each bread slice.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add bread slices, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until toasted.
- Note: Butter mixture can be made up to 2 days ahead. Cover and chill. To soften, microwave at LOW (20% power) for 20 seconds; stir. Microwave at LOW an additional 5 to 10 seconds, if necessary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads