My husband loved this recipe, I'm on the fence. The lemon wasn't overpowering. Overall worth trying.
Lemon-Garlic Potato Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
Choose small to medium-size potatoes of similar diameter for this colorful recipe.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Other: 50 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 30 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 20 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients; let stand 30 minutes.
- 3. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange potatoes in rows in a shallow 2-qt. baking dish, alternating Yukon gold and sweet potatoes. Pour olive oil mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with pecans and basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads