Lemon-Garlic Pita Wedges
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed through a garlic press
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 (6-inch) pita bread rounds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine butter and garlic in a small saucepan; heat over low heat until butter melts. Stir in lemon rind.
- Cut each pita in half to form 4 thin rounds. Brush both sides of each round with butter mixture. Cut each round into 8 wedges.
- Place pita wedges in a single layer on a large baking sheet; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until pita wedges are crisp and lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Shortcut Savvy: Prepare the pita chips a couple of days in advance, and store in an airtight container. If squeezed for time, purchase store-bought pita chips or water crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks